Thursday, 6 December 2012

Website Launch!

Yesterday I launched my new website. phyllidacoroneo.com I am sure many of you will agree it is very difficult to decide how best to present your style to the whole world! I have always been drawn to fashion, having a degree from Central St Martins College of Art, it would be very difficult not to. I became wrapped up in a wonderful and often bizarre world of design.

I love the styling in fashion photography and think the colour combinations and creativity in the work of Javier Vallhonrat is stunning.  I then went on to design interiors and funnily enough my work became quite minimal but I would always sneak in a strong fashion inspired colour palette. So who am I today? well I realise I am a combination of my past design endeavors.  I love bohemian florals with contemporary design and I am drawn to very specific colour palettes.  Dark and rich background colours lavished with florals and patterns.

It was wonderful to have so much support from fellow designers for my website launch yesterday, it meant such a lot to have their approval. If any agents happen to look at my blog or website, and you like what you see please get in touch.  The next step for me is to take my collections and turn them into products, very exciting times ahead! For those of you who haven't seen my website please take a look.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the journey towards building your site, Phyllida, and I am sure you'll get a place of your own in the SPD world. I am fond of your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your website, Phyllida! The first page is compelling. It's straightforward, and visitors could easily find what they are looking for. It's good that you chose a light background color. It makes your pattern design stand out. How is the new website going today? What are big improvements that this website made for your business? I hope that everything is great. Cheers!

    Wendie Vincent

    ReplyDelete